Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chalk Another One Up For Lebron.

I'm not sure if you've picked up on this as yet, but I LOVE commercials. I'm sure the majority of videos I've watched on You Tube are no longer than 30 seconds, and of course I have an affinity for basketball commercials, as I can relate to them and they're pretty darn creative.

While I'm not overly impressed with the aesthetics of the Lebron 6 sneaker thus far, (the Lebron 1 still stands as the best performing shoe of his signature line), the proverbial shoe is about to drop. The commercial is brilliant if you get it, and if you don't, you're probably scratching your head mumbling "WTF?" I'll just paraphrase Redman here, "laugh now, and figure the rest of it out when you get home."

By the way, the fact Lil Wayne is in the spot has nothing to do with how great it is.

No comments: