Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heads Up!

While I don't consider myself a "Jordanhead", I have the utmost love and respect for Air Jordans I thru V. The Air Jordan III is my favourite shoe of all time, hands down. So when the good people at Jordan Brand came out with the Jordan Elephant Beanie, I was pleasantly surprised.

Living in Toronto, cold weather is a harsh reality you come to acccept, and beanies, hats or "toques" (as we call them up here), become a necessity. More importantly, you can't wear sneakers year round, so if I can pay tribute to my favourite sneaker wearing the elpehant AKA crackle print, it makes the world a better, and much warmer place.

This is supposed to be the place where I tell you where you can find it, but the sneakerhead within won't let me. Good thing we have Google.

No comments: