Monday, October 20, 2008

Adidas' Brotherhood Bounces Back.

So Adidas has launched their new campaign for Basketball is a Brotherhood, definitely stepping it up from last year, they got T-Mac, KG, Chauncey, Timmy, J-Smoove, Dwight Howard, Jordan Farmar, and Bassy going at it on the court. While the squad isn't as stacked as Nike's, the non-playing footage is just as good, with Dwight Howard suggesting that KG call him "Superman".

What happened to McGrady though? He used to be the crown jewel of the 3 stripes, he's barely noticeable in this spot. Maybe they're waiting for him to get out of the first round of the play-offs before he gets shine?

Aside from what I've seen in the spot, the kicks look alright, however, if the good folks at Adidas want to send me a pair, I'd be more than happy to provide a review.

Chris @ SLAM Online, hipped me to the run, enjoy the Raps game in E-Town my man.

No comments: