Sunday, January 4, 2009

Delonte West Uncut... Unreal!



With 2009 only four days underway, I can confidently say you are about to see the best and most entertaining video you will see all year. As it's definitely old, back when Delonte was playing on the Celtics, I'm amazed I haven't seen this before. So I'm late to the party, but now I'm inviting all of my friends.

There are too many highlights for me to point out, but I'll share the one he ended the segment with:
Who would I be for one day? It got to be Bugs Bunny. Bugs Bunny is the smoothest dude I ever met. I mean I ain't meet him, but I did meet him once. But you wouldn't even believe me if I told you. I swe.. I swear, my mother be... when I told her the story she told me I was dreaming whatever but I met... that's another story. Bugs Bunny cause he be chillin’ like it just be a normal day and he... it be cold just like how it is in Boston and he just want to dive in the ground, pop up, he be like 'Oh man this ain’t Albuquerque.' ...That's got to be the tightest life you just hop underneath the ground and go. No traffic, no Mass pike, no tolls, no lights, no taking Yankee hats off, just underneath the ground. Bam. Carrots. Albuquerque. ...I want to be Bugs Bunny, I would pay to be Bugs Bunny for one day.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, so now that you've watched that, you can fully appreciate Delonte and hear that Adam Sandler Waterboy drawl as he breaks down his ideal Valentine's Day date for ESPN's Page 2.

I found this gem, courtesy of my new favourite blog Club Trillion. Titus for Secretary of Defense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, this video seems to have been scrubbed off the internet. Any chance you have a copy of it somewhere?