Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Than A Game.



The internets have been abuzz about the More Than A Game documentary featuring Lebron James and his high school friends. I missed the gala at the Toronto International Festival, but I was able to catch the following screening last week.

Much like everything you have heard, it's a fantastic glimpse into 5 boys and their coach coming of age. Personally, I think this is the best basketball documentary ever made, and I encourage everyone to see it. It's just a great story and a personal one, it's not a Lebron James story, it's all of their stories, more importantly, it's a story for everyone.

Lebron sat down with my man George S. from The Hour, and got more out of the "Chosen One", than the boxed standard answers he has known to deliver.

No comments: