Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smush Parker Spits Venom At The Mamba.



I don't really know how to call this one. First of all, I'm not sure when this interview went down, (likely after his time in Los Angeles), but Smush Parker calls out Kobe Bryant as the reason behind the Lakers problems. Now Smush definitely has been putting it down in NYC and has the rep and respect on the asphalt, but he doesn't come close to what he's accomplished on the hardwood.

As an NBA player, he has played on 6 teams in 5 seasons, and ironically his best career stats are in LA playing with the guy who he is dissing. I don't know where you are right now, (truthfully, it's not worth my energy to look), but as a player who is trying to find his place in the league you may want to think twice before shitting on one of the league's best. I'm just saying.

Thanks to SportsbyBrooks for the tip.

No comments: